Leaving a Legacy
Legacy planning is leaving your personal mark on the important places in your life. It’s doing lasting good. Legacy planning takes into account the value in perpetuity of all assets that you own. By proactively planning, we can help you build a legacy.
Legacy planning can be as simple as making sure your loved ones inherit your wealth or as complex as establishing multiple trusts that will continue to be managed into the future as you desire.
Our expertise includes:
- Estate planning for traditional and non-traditional families
- Multi-generation and inter-generational planning
- Guided philanthropy
- Tax-sensitive giving strategies
- Family installment sales planning
- Family split-dollar life insurance strategies
- Family limited partnerships strategies
- Generation-skipping trusts strategies
- Will and trust analysis strategies
- Trust selection and management strategies
- Insurance trusts
- Irrevocable life insurance trust (ILIT)
- Qualified personal residence trust (QPRT)
- Qualified terminable interest property trust (QTIP)
- Grantor-retained interest trust (GRIT)
- Grantor-retained annuity trust (GRAT)
- Will and trust analysis
- Charitable giving*
- Private foundations
- Donor-advised funds
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Foundation and endowment funding
LPL does not provide tax or legal services.
*LPL Financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial.
SCHEDULE A MEETING